There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You May Snow Fight with Firefighters...

I've had these gems saved on my work computer for forever and came across them while cleaning things up a bit on my break. (You know, since we're leaving and all... ahhhh!) I had one of my upper-level classes write poems about their favorite season and thought these 3 on winter were pretty amusing and a little odd...

Winter
by Han Ju

You may fly a kite in the white garden
You may make a snowman with man’s help
You many snow fight with firefighters
You may drive car to white garden.

Winter
by Daniel2

White snowy day
It is the heart by me
I want to get that white heart inside
I want to be a inside person in outside
I want winter because the snow day makes me to be happy
I think the sky is very beautiful

White Snow
by Daniel1

The winter come with witches
The witches come with a white snow
“Wow! What a white snow!”
One Wednesday everybody whistle
They wonder when the snow will stop.

No comments: